Search the forum,

Discuss Bacho Markings Anomily in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks, ihave noticed recently that there are Bacho adjustables on ebay that arereasonably priced and listed as new, but look like they have initials or a numberinscribed into them. This is situated on the left hand side under the laser inscribed measurement scale. Theletters/number do not look particularly neat. Can anyone shed any light ?

Kind regards

Probably nicked mate are you able to post a link

Can you post the item number we are unfortunately always having guys on here having stuff nicked out of their vans somebody on here might recognise it you never know

Can you post the item number we are unfortunately always having guys on here having stuff nicked out of their vans somebody on here might recognise it you never know

181922652579 - it is noticeable on the close up.

I can see some little marks mate but it's not entirely clear on my phone I would be willing to bet though if you buy that then The card behind it Will be missing implying that it's secondhand or secondhand and nicked. If I'm honest the head of it looks a bit battered but that could just be poor casting

I can see some little marks mate but it's not entirely clear on my phone I would be willing to bet though if you buy that then The card behind it Will be missing implying that it's secondhand or secondhand and nicked. If I'm honest the head of it looks a bit battered but that could just be poor casting

There is a clearer view on this set of three 151899036588

Not sure mate. I'm looking at an identical set in my van and they don't have it. Maybe call bahco. It's a good deal if they're kosher

181922652579 - it is noticeable on the close up.

The number is 9029, it is stamped, not etched or engraved. That spanner is model no 9029 (see the attached cardboard label).

I think it's legit.

:) now you've told a load of plumbers that will get in before you :wink:

they're not that cheap they were selling these for £15,00 in bumcenter a while ago and they're not noted for being cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bacho Markings Anomily in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock