Search the forum,

Discuss Atag install partner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have now signed up to become a Atag install partner i will be installing a ic 27 economizer combi with the one controller in my own home as the 10 year old duo tec i fitted is getting tired and out dated now . cheers kop

I have just done the same mate (sign up that is). I like the setup and feel of how they do things.

Decent boilers.
I have only fitted one.

Well made with quality components
I don't like the expansion vessel - size, position and flexi connection

Price wise I've heard the stock price is stupid and only get ok with decent discount

Everyone get the same discount to start with.
You get more if you fit more, and I think you can become a service agent.
If you buy 4 at a time there is a discount per pallet order.

I like the way they do things but struggle to sell them as they are a bit unknown. I haven't fitted many boilers at all this year though

I love those boilers. They really safe a lot of money throughout the year because of their passive heat recovery unit & weather compensation sensor. I guess for a certified gas engineer it's the ideal boiler when it comes to changing a part just because the cover you take off is not just the front panel. It's very spacious to get to those individual components. I only talk about the ic 35, 27 economizer, haven't installed any of those system boilers yet. Customer service as far as I can judge is outstanding. Boilers arrive always on time. I actually like the piece of kit under the boiler the waste kit for the prv etc... there is another silicone hose inside the boiler which you can connect to the waste straight away.

Top high end boiler for me though!

Time will tell i guess not to conserned about the expansion vessel definitely not to much of a problem for me, i was becoming a bit disappointed with the way other boiler manufacturers are going theres to much plastic being used for my liking , so Intergas & Atag will be my specified boilers of choice for the future.cheers kop

Well i have started swapping the boiler in my place will keep you post how it goes cheers kop

On a Sunday kop :D hope it's triple time or food on demand :D

well you finished ? and any pics :D

On a Sunday kop :D hope it's triple time or food on demand :D
Only time i had to do it shaun got it running but something not quite right yet the one controller wont connect via my wi fi but looks good hotwater is great will give them a call tomorrow, bit knackered so not a good time to mess about with it . cheers kop

20170923_080826.jpg

20170924_203541.jpg

looking good

Only time i had to do it shaun got it running but something not quite right yet the one controller wont connect via my wi fi but looks good hotwater is great will give them a call tomorrow, bit knackered so not a good time to mess about with it . cheers kop

View attachment 31135

View attachment 31136
Hi KOP, looks definitely neat though.
Good choice with the boiler, can't get better

A of people when they setup the AtagOne controller they like to skip some of the important setups ... so just follow the steps 1by 1 and you will be connected.

Think i have it now thanks Ronny bit of a long process keep having to go to your app then on to the phone settings menu , regards kop.

20170925_061357.jpg

View attachment 31135

View attachment 31136
Sorry mate the ATAG picture only just came through. No idea why???

Whose painted the pipes :D

Still good looking boiler :) the functioning is the most important now :) the white pipes can be pushed onto the wife's work :))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Atag install partner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock