Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Shropshire-guy
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2K
  • ashp

Discuss ASHP in sleep mode in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shropshire-guy

Hi everyone, I'm newbie and this is my first post. I've just fitted an air source heat pump (RS-82P5AT) and connected it to my thermal store. The instructions say to hold the power button down for three secs and then the system will come on in stages over the next two or three mins. No. The control box indicates it's in heating mode but nothing else happens. However, there is a symbol showing on the display that looks like a crescent moon and a star, which seems to be for sleep mode. However my instructions say that sleep mode isn't enabled on this model. Can anyone give any advice? Has anyone come across this before? Cheers

Never heard of these units until you mentioned them sorry. I would get onto the company you bought it from.

i would get an engineer who fits ashps regularly to have a look. might be something simple or not.

Just downloaded the MI and can't help, very poor translation, pigeon chinese! I doubt you get much help from the importer.

Hey guys, thanks for the prompt reply. I've had another look at it this morning and found two wires in the bottom of the unit with a 'volt free' tag on them. Bridged them with a price of wire and hey presto the sleep mode icon went off. Two minutes later the unit was up and running (let's hope it stays like that). Cheers.

水箱填寫需求的高度,打開所有閥門和空
整個水路系統,確保沒有氣體內,或會引起
故障的水泵和單位。
5.4.2檢查導線的連接是否正確;參考電路圖。
5.4.3設定水溫;參考控制器的指令部分。一
建議水溫度為50-55℃為夏季和秋季,
同時,50 - 60℃,建議在春季和冬季。
5.4.4按“開 /關”鍵 3秒,風扇電機和水泵
將首先啟動。壓縮機啟動1分鐘後,開始加熱水。如果
助理電加熱元件的安裝,電子控制系統24第13頁
激活輔助加熱元件,根據室外溫度。無
用戶干預是必要的。
5.4.5系統會自動檢查線圈,回風,空氣釋放性,和水
溫度,而單位經營。如果出現錯誤,錯誤代碼
顯示。
5.4.6壓縮機停止運行,當水達到其設定
溫度,風扇電機和水泵1分鐘後停止。
5.4.7解凍是自動完成的,當外部溫度過高
低。除霜過程是根據管道溫度開始 just follows these simple steps and it should be ok

Sounds like a thermostat should be wired in somewhere ?

You havent bridged out an external over heat stat that should be fitted have you ???????

I would suggest turning it off for today and asking the importers, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks Markfxy, I've followed it up to 5.4.4 but the spelling mistake in 5.4.5 makes it a bit confusing don't you think? :6:

Hi Kev, there is nothing in the instructions for a stat as all the temps and pressures etc are monitored and displayed on the panel. Now that I've found this I can link it to the stats on my heat store. Then it will go into sleep until the tank temp drops and the controller calls for heat. Cheers

No problem.

Sorry I dont speak Mandarin :29:

Where do these smileys keep coming from !!

Hitachi use a link that you take out and basically send a 240v switched live to one side. Sounds very similar

High demand for water tanks filled, open all valves and air
The entire water system to ensure that no gas inside, or will cause
Failure of pumps and units.
5.4.2 Check the wire connections are correct; reference circuit.
5.4.3 Set the water temperature; reference controller instruction part. A
Recommended water temperature is 50-55 ℃ in summer and autumn,
Meanwhile, 50 - 60 ℃, recommended in the spring and winter.
5.4.4 Press the "On / Off" button for 3 seconds, the fan motor and pump
Starts first. Compressor starts 1 minute, start heating the water. If
Assistant to the installation of electric heating element, electronic control system 24on page 13
Activate auxiliary heating element, according to outdoor temperature. No
User intervention is necessary.
5.4.5 The system will automatically check the coil, return air, air release, and water
Temperature, and the unit operating. If an error occurs, the error code
Display.
5.4.6 The compressor stops running, when the water reaches its set
Temperature, fan and pump motor stops after 1 minute.
5.4.7 thawing is done automatically when the outside temperature is too high
Is low. Defrosting process is started under the pipe temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ASHP in sleep mode in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock