1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Armitage Shanks Diaphragm Washer in the Sanitary Ware area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

  1. Butch

    Butch New Member

    Hi there,
    I am having difficulty finding a replacement diaphragm washer for an armitage shanks bottom entry cistern fill (it is the one with the 'twist and click' top, not the screw on top). I think that the part number is SV 98867. Can anyone recommend a supplier?
    Thanks for your help
  2. ShaunCorbs

    ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016