Search the forum,

Discuss Armaflex/Armacell pipe insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Where do you guys source it from at a decent price?

Pipe lagging . Com

Best prices online for larger amounts.

Sig is good, independent merchants normally a lot cheaper than big guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armaflex/Armacell pipe insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
I moved my boiler to the loft. I think it's 22mm pipes up there but they are close together and need lagging (they shouldn't be I know but oh well wrong tradesmen did the installation) I'm looking for Armaflex 0.6mm thick 22m pipe borehole. I'm not a regular DIYer but wanted to know if...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in this boiler cupboard. So questions: 1.Anybody got a photo of a good professional job please. 2. Where to stop the insulation under the boiler...
Replies
Views
L
I have noticed water sitting on top of the cylinder, appears to be coming up through the insulation and out where the draw off pipe is. We have checked and the draw off but doesn’t appear to be the issue! Any ideas?
Replies
Views
I have decided to remove the timber floor boards and joists as they are effected by damp and rotting. Was hoping to infill and have slab and screed floor. There is a gas servile pipe under the floor which enters the property below the joists at the front of the house and comes up under the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock