Search the forum,

Discuss ariston programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian_the_gas

Hi every one
Got myself a bit of a problem with an Ariston time clock, after some considerable messing about I have come to the conclusion that the timer is shot ( after setting on off times, the boiler wont respond) can I fit an external programmer or must I use an original part. The boiler is about 15yrs old and I cant seem to find the same clock any where
Thanx in advance
Brian:confused:

I would imagine that you could bypass the programmer and fit another on the room stat connections. You really need to check the manufacturers instructions before attempting anything though.

Mike

I would imagine that you could bypass the programmer and fit another on the room stat connections. You really need to check the manufacturers instructions before attempting anything though.

Mike
Thank's Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ariston programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock