Search the forum,

Discuss Are viessmann 111 w boilers any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
Veissmann 111 w has been suggested for a one bathroom two shower room installation. I've never fitted one before and I am looking for some advice.
How good are these boilers, build quality, reliability etc. and what are Veissmann's like to work with for customer support. Any comments appreciated.
I looked at their terms and conditions and the warranty requires a signed service contract, how does that work? How quick do they deal with breakdowns under warranty? Cheers.

Yep boilers great , incredibly heavy. Even I aint daft enough to lift one on my own .
We are looking to move house and I would definitely consider one.
Supprised at Gasmk1 about customer support , I cant fault them.

Agree with town I can't fault them either

Had a commercial fan go just in warrenty as it was a school I asked them if they could just send it to site

They said no problem but we don't have any in the uk atm but there's some in Germany (so here me thinking it's going to be a week delivery)

It will be delivered by the end of day tomorrow etc and it did

:)

the engineers are good its the attitude of customer service i dont like. i think they are great boilers. used to have a 200 combi in my last house.

Thanks for the assurance. This is a job for an important customer whom I see locally fairly regularly. So I want to recommend with confidence a brand many customers wont even have heard of. I usually fit Worcesters which is a safe bet. Ive heard and read good things about Veissmann and want to hear what other engineers think of the vitodens 100 w boiler and the company. Thanks.

Thanks for the assurance. This is a job for an important customer whom I see locally fairly regularly. So I want to recommend with confidence a brand many customers wont even have heard of. I usually fit Worcesters which is a safe bet. Ive heard and read good things about Veissmann and want to hear what other engineers think of the vitodens 100 w boiler and the company. Thanks.

I have fitted Viessmanns for over 10 years and cant see that altering . Great boilers to service , and in another league compared to Worcester

Just make sure you clean the system other than that your fine

Can’t speak for the 111. But viessmann are good. Customer service is good. And their 100 boilers are the best on the market in my opinion. Nice to fit. Nice to service. Nice to work on. Better than Worcester’s. Again this is all my opinion.:)

Their heat exchangers are probably the best out there and the built in diverter valve , prv into the condense which is being copied by other manufacturers are good ideas only negative for me is the plastic hydroblock but thats just me , nice place to vist and they look after you i have been twice was well worth it . kop

I’ve fitted a few 111w and they are very good storage combis.

Only need 15mm cold in and 15mm DHW out. The flue is not central and is offset to the left so bare that in mind for flue termination.

Only problem with Viessmann’s is the crunchy rubber hose so system needs to be really clean.

Reps and customer service are not great but there technical dept is one of the best. Install instructions not great either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are viessmann 111 w boilers any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock