Search the forum,

Discuss are times getting that hard for courses or are the cowboys fighting back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,

These are run by a place called 'The Construction Training Centre' by me here in Warwickshire.

They run construction courses on a demand basis - so 1 week it may be tiling they do, the next it might be plumbing. It seems as though its a one man band operation running about 5 different trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to are times getting that hard for courses or are the cowboys fighting back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place but i need a little advice. I'm looking at courses to become a plumber - i started when i was in college did a level 1 and didn't continue with it stupidly enough, i'm 27 now have a mortgage and want to get back into it...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, My name is Darian. I am 28 years old. My working background was electronics and technical It when i was in home country ( CUBA ) I am a gymnastics coach in the UK now. I want to become a plumber. 1- Can someone tell me what is the best recognised plumbing college in London ? 2-Can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock