Search the forum,

Discuss Are there any fast track courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plughole

Hi all!

I want to change my career and plumbing really interests me. With a house and family, though, I can't afford to be not working for long.

What I need is a fast track, intensive course, full time if possible, that will get me the proper qualifications I need to offer professional plumbing for a living.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Would I be able to work independantly after the right training or would I need (for a while) to work alongside an experienced plumber to get experience first?

All comments much appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I have just completed a fantastic 20 week 4 day a week course at The Plumbing Academy in Edenbridge Kent.... Already out and quoting and doing work.
The course I have done is the City and Guilds 6129 and NVQ Level 2. This will set you up to go out and carry out plumbing work from simple tap changes to full bathrooms and central heating systems. They training and support is just great and this place is a well kept secret. Running your own business is just great.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are there any fast track courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock