Search the forum,

Discuss Arcade Games in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

33ching

Hi there,
just wondered if there were problems with the arcade games. I have played the space invaders severel times and beaten my highest score with 40,000+ and when the games finish it comes up saying the score will not be saved as i was not logged on. Just wondered if it is set up to time out.

whoever decided to put these games on here was brilliant ( thanks dave ?! )
my missus logs on now in my name just to play space invaders.
33ching good luck in beating her!

shaun

Hi there,
just wondered if there were problems with the arcade games. I have played the space invaders severel times and beaten my highest score with 40,000+ and when the games finish it comes up saying the score will not be saved as i was not logged on. Just wondered if it is set up to time out.

It does happen sometimes.....Also when clicking save be careful not to click twice as that cancels you score...

Thanks Dave, I will try and remember that as I don't think I can play many more games untill my fingers heal as they are nearly through to the bone with hitting the keyboard so hard.

I agree with shaun, brilliant idea.

Be sure when you've played a game once, and gone through the score screen, you click play game again in the arcade and not the game screen. When you click 'play again' in the game screen, that's when the arcade system (built into the forum) has trouble working out which game this is that you're wishing to save.

So always either refresh the screen (hit the F5 key) or click 'Play Game' in the arcade system and not the game screen.

This is something I would enjoy - ressurected !
( yes I wasted plenty of time ... but free things rarely last )
(Maybe ration me to 1hr day ? )

This is something I would enjoy - ressurected !
( yes I wasted plenty of time . but free things rarely last )
(Maybe ration me to 1hr day ? )
We can actually have an arcade system on this forum software but have uninstalled it on our tile forum because it didn't get used much.

Did like retro ones we had before (cannot remeber name of my Fav. )
Remebered something (asteroid clone ish) reading some past threads.

Playing mobile ?
I use an antique PC , my eyes prefer it .

Mobile app wise , get fed up with "Free" with strings attached ,
Junk -you have a virus adverts / pay for content traps
( Just being tech lazy - a chillax Zone , if thats a word,)
( my reasoning was hardware was more capable)

No worries Dan ,
(If Server is for forum traffic and not a chill zone -thats sensible )

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Arcade Games in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock