Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Aqualisa Aquastream (post 2003) re-assembly problem in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. ppeetteerr

ppeetteerr New Member

Hello, I recently fitted a new motor and re-assembled the shower and it worked fine apart from a dripping shower head so I took it apart again and have just fitted a new set of sealing rings but now after I fit the Thermostatic Cartridge ok, I don't know how to get the associated thermostatic control fitted correctly. I have looked at the exploded diagrams on the Aqualisa site but its not clear. Can anybody advise please.