Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship/Work experience in Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack77

Hi my name is Jack, I'm 22 and have completed level 1-3 diploma in plumbing. I have gained some valuable hands on experience by working with plumbers but this has only been in a short term basis. This has given me more motivation to continue. Ideally I would like to find an apprenticeship or work experience in the Medway area to further the knowledge that I have and to gain more experience. I have a cv which I am able to send off immediately to anyone interested, or if anyone knows of any apprenticeships going please Inform me.

Many thanks

Jack

Jack as in jack formally of diamond gas and what I believed to now be permanently of British gas?

No not the same jack, I've never worked for diamond gas or British gas

Fair enough thought I'd check small world this plumbing industry. Whereabouts in medway are you and I'll fire off the best chances you've got.

Yeah that's ok no problem, I live in walderslade

Try Robinson heating, pristege heating and solar. Rainham refrigeration (commercial) hedene engineering (commercial) and Trojan. Pop into gas train, plumbase, all PVC/tips and j&s and leave a few copies of your cv behind for people to pick up have a chat with the guys behind the counter you may find they know someone who is looking. If you can get up there for opening times and introduce yourself to the plumbers coming in. They'll see your keen and can get up on time. Even if it is a little embarrassing but it'll show you also have confidence

Thanks for all the companies I could try ill give them ago and thanks for advice I appreciate it.

Many Thanks

Jack

google Balfour Beatty and send them your CV. They are desperately short of plumbers

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship/Work experience in Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock