Search the forum,

Professional Plumber Required Apprenticeship wanted

Discuss Apprenticeship wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeorgiaKirkwood

Hello,

I am looking for an apprenticeship in the Cheltenham/Evesham area.

I have gained my L2 City and Guilds Domestic Heating and Plumbing at Evesham College and am now studying my L3 at GlosCol.

I am aware that the economical climate is a bit rubbish at the moment and that there is a high need for work, but its really important that I get an apprenticeship.
I wish to go on to do my Gas Safe course, however I can't afford it, but if I get an apprenticeship the Government will give me funding. I know it sounds like I only want an apprenticeship to do gas, but I want one because I want to know what its like to work as a plumber before I leave college. It will give me a great view on how things are done.

Also, if things go my way and I get an apprenticeship, once I am fully qualified, I would love to carry on working for that business and be left to my own devices in terms of jobs. Then hopefully I would be given the opportunity to train an apprentice of my own.

Plumbing is pretty much the only job I've ever wanted to do.

Sorry for rambling on,

Georgia.

Last edited by a moderator:
its very hard at the mo to get into but keep trying and percivere and im sure something will come up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock