Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship or plumbers mate wanted in Hudds, West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GiantsJam

Hi I'm Jamie I'm looking to get on with a plumber/heating engineer in Huddersfield/Halifax area.

I'm keen as mustard to learn this trade, I have a little basic experience with soldering and bending copper pipe, threading steel pipe, using fixtures and fittings, working sheet lead and welding lead joints, wall and floor tiling, and I can do abit of plastering too so can patch chases if needed, I'm not scared of getting my hands dirty.

I have a CSCS card and would be willing to pay for myself to go to college. I would hope to find someone who undertakes all round plumbing work, and I eventually want to go on and do my NVQ level 3 gas.

Thanks

C'mon gents I'll be the best bloody helper you'll ever have and I'd run rings around any 17 year old with their hands permanently stuck in their pockets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship or plumbers mate wanted in Hudds, West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad back when I was 16 but lacked the foresight to see it through, and ended up working in IT for the last 15 years. However, I've got to a point where I...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps I've just bought a house that has an old single pipe heating system, but the boiler is a a modern WB Greenstar condensing boiler. Boiler is staying as it's fine, but I want to remove all the old radiators (old and undersized in every room!), pipework etc and replace with new. It's a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock