Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Apprenticeship opportunity near maidstone in kent in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. plumb_know

plumb_know Plumber GSR

Hi Everyone,

looking for new apprentice, we are based near maidstone in kent. please send CV to [email protected]

Must have great time keeping, neat & tidy, keen to learn and hardworking.

2. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

You missed out good at making Tea ! :eek:

3. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

And knows how to use a hoover:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. plumb_know

plumb_know Plumber GSR

Haha i am a strange one that does not drink tea or coffee, but definitely needs to be able to use a hoover.

5. plumb_know

plumb_know Plumber GSR

found one, surprised how little interest their was though. no one wants to be a plumber these days :(

6. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Hard work and crap pay mate. How long you giving him?

7. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Glad you found someone great opportunity for some lucky person in this day and age...thanks for posting it on here first...regards Turnpin:)

8. plumb_know

plumb_know Plumber GSR

he mature student mate, everyone thinks I'm the apprentice when we turn up. he doing 4 year apprenticeship. going really good so far.

• Like Like x 2
  9. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber