Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship Mid Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm doing Level 1 Plumbing in college and the tutors are happy with the progress l'm making. l enjoy the practical work most of all but am getting on well with the theory. I'm looking for an apprenticeship to start in September but might be able to start sooner. l live near Knighton but can travel within Mid Wales. If anyone knows of someone who wants an apprentice please let me know. Thank you in advance,
Owen Jenkins (captaintyranid)

Good luck Owen

Have a look at new house building sites around your area see if you can see the plumbers who are working on them & write or better still see if you can go & meet them.

Thanks for that, l'll try. I have gone to businesses and asked face to face. I don't want to annoy people. Some around here have been 'stung' by apprentices going out on their own. Thanks for replying Chris.

if they have been stung and thats the stumbling block sign a contract saying you will stay with the company after your qualified etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Mid Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock