Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wiltsplumb

Wiltshire based plumbing and heating company looking for an apprentice to start early march.
please respond for more details giving brief introduction.

Hi

Just wondered if you had filled this vacancy. My son is 6 months into his apprenticeship and doing well at collegue but the company he is working for is very small and may not be able to keep him on. If the role is still open he would be very keen to discuss.

Thanks

Martin

hello
i am training to be a plumber and am seeking some practical experiance i have 15 years site experiance i have a gnvq in bricklaying and have good carpentry skills (my dads a carpenter) im very reliable and hard working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong section etc! I took on an Apprentice for my business in February 2021 in the hope of getting a lad through & qualified etc. Unfortunately it's just not working due to a number of factors, Mainly it not being financially...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock