Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice/plumber wanna be /helper wanted London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were a breakdown engineer I'd bite your hand off for the opportunity but I've done the installation stuff and I didn't really like it to be honest. I found it pretty repetitive after a while. Still a great opportunity for someone though.

A gweed engineer wouldnt get bored twitch lol

I enjoy doing plumbing and heating for the right price and I would not get bored from it ! I also hope one day to be regularly very busy as at the moment as it's coming to summer there isn't much happening apart from keeping pricing jobs , all 4/6 bedroom houses with 4/6 bathrooms full installs for a building company who seems to be interesting of using me , however none has been confirmed . In total there is 4 I have priced and they are sending paper work for the other 2 houses next week !

Last edited:
Why do you want to hear German?
can you read German?
Were the 2 questions I asked in German.
I lived in Germany for a number of years and speak it quite well.

Stan's long term plan is to migrate to Germany. So he does not want someone to write to him in German lingo. He needs someone to teach him the lingo :) SEEMPLES

Can do wife swap Stan mines in the Gestapo ! Boots is kinky I just not into the shouting and hitting me

As above long time plan is to imigrate again to Germany or Austria ! Would like to be able to learn a bit before we finally make the move to main land !
Erm

Austria is amazing. Innsbruck one if favourite places of all time. Zelamzee nice but not as nice

Why do you want to hear German?
can you read German?
Were the 2 questions I asked in German.
I lived in Germany for a number of years and speak it quite well.
whats your nationality ? Why did you come back ? What did you do over there ? Were you a mi5 man ( just kidding ) lol
Lately seems I am doing few jobs for some of mi5 and all them government people , I did start to think are they all checking me up !!!

whats your nationality ? Why did you come back ? What did you do over there ? Were you a mi5 man ( just kidding ) lol
Lately seems I am doing few jobs for some of mi5 and all them government people , I did start to think are they all checking me up !!!
You must be close to Hanslope park or one of the other listening posts were loads of mod and mi5 types work. I was a teenager in Berlin. My Dad went over in the previous big building slump the for work he was an architect and project manager before retiring. The wall had been down about 3 years and all the land was being developed it was a mini boom. I was there when the last of the american troops pulled out. Weird getting of a school bus at 7:30 in the morning to a strange rumbling noise then to be confronted by tank barrels plowing through the morning fog. Once they got the order to go it all happened quite quick hundreds of transporters drove past us loaded with tanks humvees and all sorts. It was an emotional time lots of friends from my international school whent back to the states. Never saw most of them again. Came back to live with my mum when my parents decided they were getting divorced. Was there 3 years in total only took 1 to learn German 2 to be considered mother tongue. Dont use it now though so its pretty rusty.

I enjoy doing plumbing and heating for the right price and I would not get bored from it ! I also hope one day to be regularly very busy as at the moment as it's coming to summer there isn't much happening apart from keeping pricing jobs , all 4/6 bedroom houses with 4/6 bathrooms full installs for a building company who seems to be interesting of using me , however none has been confirmed . In total there is 4 I have priced and they are sending paper work for the other 2 houses next week !

That builder from the mill hill job has loads off work around mill hiil , Barnet area , I text u his number again ,

No thx mate , he ain't interest paying the right price tbh . I am better of staying away from builders like him .
Thank you very much for offering help mate

Hi SafeGasINstall, are you still looking for a wannabe/apprentice/helper?

Hi , yes ! But unfortunately I am really really quiet ! Don't know for how long , I am waiting on 3 big jobs , but so far none has been confirmed

Hi , yes ! But unfortunately I am really really quiet ! Don't know for how long , I am waiting on 3 big jobs , but so far none has been confirmed

That's fine. I'm away for the next three weeks on a sparky course. But after this I'm free. I PM'd you a couple weeks ago, not sure if you got it or not. But I'm definitely interested - more than interested in assisting you.

I have tools. A van. Based in West London. I'm reliable. I'm eager to learn.

If you need more details about me let me know.

Cheers
Jay

Hi jay ,

No , I have not got any pm . How old are you and what can you do ? Will let you know as soon as I get some jobs confirmed

Hi jay ,

No , I have not got any pm . How old are you and what can you do ? Will let you know as soon as I get some jobs confirmed

I'm 37. I can bend/solder, done a couple of rad installs (copper & LCS), WC/wash basin installs. I've only installed 1 bath. All of this was in a training academy I just trained with in a 6 week City & Guilds Level 2 Plumbing course.

I will PM you my contact details. Weird that you didn't get my last PM :/

I can send you some pics of my pipe work if you want?

No need pictures Jay , all this is ok , what have you been doing before you s&G training ?

Ok , thank you ! So you have actually never been on a building site ? That's not a problem at all . Will keep in touch

Ok , thank you ! So you have actually never been on a building site ? That's not a problem at all . Will keep in touch

Never. Well, only as a kid causing havoc! ;)

Oh, I'm fully PLI insured as well. Not sure if that's helpful or not?

I just want to say thank you. I know nothing has happened yet but you have no idea how much I appreciate even a hint of hope of working along side a plumber and learning.

Cheers
Will PM you my details now. Would you mind replying so I know you got it?

Alex what u on with s word ?
jay it's all good , I appreciate that you are honest man , and if you are good at keeping times you will learn something from me

Alex what u on with s word ?
jay it's all good , I appreciate that you are honest man , and if you are good at keeping times you will learn something from me

I am the best time keeper! Ever since primary school. I was late once and everyone stared at me. Ever since, I ALWAYS arrive a little early! Always! ;)

I sometimes bring apples too haha :p

Ok , I really is strict with times and tidiness and job delivered to customer to the best of my knowledge ! Most important rules with me will be
: on time to work and you will be ok

I have had few man working for/with me and they have survived :) lol

looking forward working with you

ignore what destroyer is saying or trying to , he is a builder not a gas fitter

I am the best time keeper! Ever since primary school. I was late once and everyone stared at me. Ever since, I ALWAYS arrive a little early! Always! ;)

I sometimes bring apples too haha :p

I eat lots of apples for breakfast and lee loved them (plumbers mate )

Ok , I really is strict with times and tidiness and job delivered to customer to the best of my knowledge ! Most important rules with me will be
: on time to work and you will be ok

I have had few man working for/with me and they have survived :) lol

looking forward working with you

ignore what destroyer is saying or trying to , he is a builder not a gas fitter

All of this seems absolutely fine :) I'm just happy to learn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice/plumber wanna be /helper wanted London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock