Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice/plumber wanna be /helper wanted London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Need someone as above !
Must be :
good time keeping in the mornings
no mobile phone addicted
able to move tools about and clean up

Position is not full time as all depend on flow of work . Some weeks will be full time some not as much .

Interest ????
Call me on 07900830869 Stan

work is all areas within M25
travel over the ground paid for
travel underground+bus you cover

If you recieve no replies on here Stan; here's a thought: look out your window just to see if there's any kid you see on a regular basis who appears to be down on his luck, or ask around your neighbourhood, just to see if there's anyone who some may call a no-hoper.
Knock on his door and offer him the chance.
Just a thought.

If you recieve no replies on here Stan; here's a thought: look out your window just to see if there's any kid you see on a regular basis who appears to be down on his luck, or ask around your neighbourhood, just to see if there's anyone who some may call a no-hoper.
Knock on his door and offer him the chance.
Just a thought.
A nice idea but if it was your house would you mind if the 'no hoper' was left to go in and out if every room venting radiators. Would you be happy to give them keys to your van and trust that they had locked it after fetching something.

A nice idea but if it was your house would you mind if the 'no hoper' was left to go in and out if every room venting radiators. Would you be happy to give them keys to your van and trust that they had locked it after fetching something.

I think your definition and idea of a "no-hoper" differs from mine.

Is this actually a paid position or are you looking for someone to work for free in exchange for on site experience?

Also what does this mean?
travel over the ground paid for

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of posts on hear of people looking to shadow or work for free its good to see an oppertunity arise the opposite, heres hopin you get a good worker stan,

Is this actually a paid position or are you looking for someone to work for free in exchange for on site experience?

Also what does this mean?

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone either way.

Yes paid job ,
should we have job and need helper to get on the train I will cover this , unlike underground or bus !

Good on ya stan. Glad to see you're busy mate.

Still steady jobs are coming , just replacing curent helper as he could not change his self to be good time keeping on the mornings :)
waithing on two big jobs (full plumbing and heating to be confirmed ) ! Holy you ae ok Adam :)

Still steady jobs are coming , just replacing curent helper as he could not change his self to be good time keeping on the mornings :)
waithing on two big jobs (full plumbing and heating to be confirmed ) ! Holy you ae ok Adam :)
Stevo gone? Too much herb

Steve is gone , could not keep basic I was asking for :
be on time at train station when I was waiting for him , could not bothered even to sent text saying running late ...and this is after working for me for the past 2 years
I had a discussion over this few times but he would not take it serious and I told him I can not do it anymore ! So I need some one to move tools about do all cleaning up and learn from me

Steve is gone , could not keep basic I was asking for :
be on time at train station when I was waiting for him , could not bothered even to sent text saying running late ...and this is after working for me for the past 2 years
I had a discussion over this few times but he would not take it serious and I told him I can not do it anymore ! So I need some one to move tools about do all cleaning up and learn from me
Surely there must be someone on here that would bite your arm off for the chance!

You did 2 years ago :) let's see if there is any more willing to learn and get abused at the same time :) lol
I am waithing on few big jobs to be confirmed and could have lots of full new installs Lee ! If I get them I will need few plumbers , I was thinking of getting on Simon and you could come too should you have nothing on !

You know me mate always willing to come along, the abuse is the best bit lol well that and the chocolate breaks

No one has been interest yet !

Stan knock on one of your neighbours doors and ask their unemployed kid.
Seriously, try it.
Let him know what he'll be doing to start with, and what he'll be doing after 5-10 years plus of your tuition.

Last edited:
If you were a breakdown engineer I'd bite your hand off for the opportunity but I've done the installation stuff and I didn't really like it to be honest. I found it pretty repetitive after a while. Still a great opportunity for someone though.

If you were a breakdown engineer I'd bite your hand off for the opportunity but I've done the installation stuff and I didn't really like it to be honest. I found it pretty repetitive after a while. Still a great opportunity for someone though.
Strange post? So you going to only accept breakdown work from now on?

It's not uncommon for some guys to just want to be servicing and breakdown engineers. Especially when they get to a certain age and don't really want to do all the hard graft that is involved in installs.

Like I said on my first post I am looking for :
helper, plumber wanna be , apprentice

not looking for someone to do there gas training with me

It's not uncommon for some guys to just want to be servicing and breakdown engineers. Especially when they get to a certain age and don't really want to do all the hard graft that is involved in installs.

Or the stupid money. £500 a day per lad!

Like I said on my first post I am looking for :
helper, plumber wanna be , apprentice

not looking for someone to do there gas training with me

Could you speak Russian to me allday

Stan get down your local tech collage and grab a level 2 do him for a year then when he's level 3 just nod and pretend you know what he's talking about ........ That's what I would do

Last edited by a moderator:
My Russian is not as good as my English , but if you could speak to me German I will make you a cup of tee + chocolate biscuits all day long

You don't even know what I can do ? But thanks !

Sorry fella. I didn't mean to offend. You're obviously a very good engineer. It's just that because of your company name I just assumed that you were primarily an installer. I was just making the point that I am crap at breakdowns and would love to learn more about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice/plumber wanna be /helper wanted London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock