Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice/helper needed Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhyno

Hi guys,

company i work for is looking for someone (preferably at college) to help out part time with jobs.

we are based in Coventry and work in the surrounding area.

must be able to solder and be keen to learn.

if you want to learn and progress at college this is perfect for somone.

We are not after time wasters or people that have glued their face to their phone.

Hi guys,

company i work for is looking for someone (preferably at college) to help out part time with jobs.

We are not after time wasters or people that have glued their face to their phone.

[DLMURL="http://www.jtltraining.com/contact/birmingham-national-centre/"]JTL National Centre of Excellence Birmingham | JTL[/DLMURL]
Hi Rhyno why not get them to contact JTL, there local training officer will know of guys & girls who would be suitable, even if they don't what to take on a full blown apprentice at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Drop wetdrip a PM, he is in Coventry and his son was looking for a start.

My lad's already betrothed.Otherwise I'd have taken you up on the offer.
There's a mate of my nipper's: Asian lad (good lad too) with plenty install experience who lives on Blackberry lane. If you fancy giving him a go,drop me a PM.
I'm vouching for him, which is something I do not do easily.
Paul

Last edited:
My lad's already betrothed.Otherwise I'd have taken you up on the offer.
There's a mate of my nipper's: Asian lad (good lad too) with plenty install experience who lives on Blackberry lane. If you fancy giving him a go,drop me a PM.
I'm vouching for him, which is something I do not do easily.
Paul

PM his details across.

We are trying to find people through alternative routes like this forum, shows that the person you get cares and wants an opportunity!

Going direct to colleges just ends up a nightmare.

PM his details across.

We are trying to find people through alternative routes like this forum, shows that the person you get cares and wants an opportunity!

Going direct to colleges just ends up a nightmare.

Will do. Harvey's a great lad, not seen him for some months, but I'll sort out his contact details and get them off to you ASAP.
Regards
Paul

I cannot PM you as your box is full.
Harvey's working full time with a brum plumbing company.
I've asked my nephew who works at a job agency in town to see if there's anyone in their database with nvq level 2.
Kindest regards
Paul

Rhyno, spoke to someone you may know from your Warwickshire college days, Paul
He's going to back back to me on Monday with a good-un:)
I'll post the prospective apprentice details here, as your PM box is full.
So hold-tight until then.
Regards
Paul

Last edited:
Rhyno, spoke to someone you may know from your Warwickshire college days, Paul
He's going to back back to me on Monday with a good-un:)
I'll post the prospective apprentice details here, as your PM box is full.
So hold-tight until then.
Regards
Paul

Thats great Paul thanks!

Open to anyone!

not a full time position but if your at college and want some on job experience then get in touch!

Dont need an NVQ just the drive to learn!

Mostly central heating but deal with all type of systems!

Hi Rhyno, just spoke to Paul.
He has a few good lads based in Coventry with driving too.
He's asked me to forward his phone number on via this forum , so you can contact him direct for the info.
His number is 01926 318122
Let us know how you got on?
All the best
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice/helper needed Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock