Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Anyone recognise this? in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. finchy01

finchy01 Plumber GSR

A mates siphon is letting by and he hasn't got a clue with plumbing so I told him to just replace the body. Does anyone know which this is though as I don't recognise it...

IMG-20180719-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180719-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180719-WA0001.jpg

2. snowhead

snowhead Well-Known Member

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  3. sammathias

sammathias GSR

SV94167 part number

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Sure I have picked one up off the shelf at City Plumbing mate. Take the photo with you just incase

5. Ric2013

Ric2013 Plumber Top Contributor!!

Ideal Standard/Armitage Shanks (same company). Graham merchants does a kit with a new washer and plastic plug to hold it in place.
    Note that it is VERY important that there is at least a little free play beween the flush mechanism and the flush buttons on top of the cistern lid. Other than that, I think this is a good design of mechanism and worth keeping. As you say, you can also buy a new one and swap the bodies over.

6. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR

Plumbase keep a stock of armitage spares . Kop