Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone recognise this tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
tumblr_nzp1ciZlMV1tms0g5o1_500.jpg

It's gushing everywhere.

You working in gay bars?

i recognise that tap. it's made by a Company called " P Enis & co" I have the same one, but it's more of a bath mixer! :smartass2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone recognise this tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Anyone recognise this boiler How old could it be? Is it condensing? Ta muchpppl
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to replace the washers and neither could get them open. The gold coloured ring under the top unscrews on two of them but won't budge on the ones that...
Replies
Views
Morning. Have some bath taps which I am struggling to get cartridges for. Anyone recognise them? The cartridges are about 28mm wide? Cheers
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
This bath filler/overflow is supposed to turn to divert water flow to a shower above. It’s not clicking across anymore. Does anyone recognise it? Fitted in 2014. It was installed together with this Bristan inbuilt thermostatic controller.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello everyone, One of the hexagonal pieces on the head of one of these bathroom basin mixer taps (Heritage Watersmith) has been lost and I am looking for a spare. Does anyone recognise the model? Many thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock