Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone recognise this shower hose connection? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the forum (hello). Been trying to get a replacement shower hose for ages, but can't find any that are like this. Any ideas? It's the connection on the left that I can't find anywhere. It screws into the shower unit outlet (side/hand shower) Any help would be appreciated. :)

5gVCWCL6S6OhMkrtuWAskQ.jpg

zWZFrqCtTKe2y6jiKQpfew.jpg

Is that one of those where the shower hose pops up in the corner of the bath

Any manufacturer deatails on the shower

Thank you so much Riley. Looking at the plumber sites, I can now see hoses that look the same as mine! Thanks again. As you can probably tell, DIY is not my thing! LOL.

Thank you so much Riley. Looking at the plumber sites, I can now see hoses that look the same as mine! Thanks again. As you can probably tell, DIY is not my thing! LOL.
But with a bit of guidance from the lads you were awesome at it :p good job.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone recognise this shower hose connection? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to give the recommended flat surface to connect to an isolator. All good except I cannot tighten the flexible hose hex nut without twisting the hose...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
S
I've attempted to replace the shower hose from our Aqualisa Lumi electric shower unit. The new hose is badly leaking water out from the connection point and when I reattach the old hose it is now leaking too! Both have been tried with new washers and are as hand tight as they can go (wasn't a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently. Sometimes the light on the control unit does not light up, and will not switch the shower on. This can be for 24 hours, or can be 1 week. This is the shower...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock