Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know what the gas hose is for electra TG50B gas cooker? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Anyone know what the gas hose is for electra TG50B gas cooker? 1/2" or 3/4"?

Please register with us then re post the thread to receive answers to your question don't forget to read the forum rules on gas aswell

You will need to register for answers. If you are Gas Safe then get your post count up to 10 and email gasman. If you aren't then your gas safe fitter will know what you need. This forum will not provide any information pertaining to DIY gas work

Please register with us then re post the thread to receive answers to your question don't forget to read the forum rules on gas aswell

Too fast on those keys for me mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know what the gas hose is for electra TG50B gas cooker? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand whether the proposed location is acceptable to qualified gas safe fitter. I can’t find official, definitive list of regs anywhere. Can you point me to...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red arrow shows the gas pipes, the blue arrows are the electric supply for the cooker and the purple is the back of the cooker. I know nothing of plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm which sounds like not much but throws the balance off of the kitchen), which means there's a large gap now between the cooker and the wall, but it now...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant gas cooker supply to cap, but wondered what the nut on the top of the gas supply bayonet fitting is used for?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock