Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone here done their workshops/assessments at OLCI Manchester??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all just wondering if there is anyone here that goes to the manchester olci workshops??

Hi i've done my course through olci construction training - i did it in london. training excellent, facilities excellent - tutors are a real laugh.

probably on the dole queue.

we all have our own opinion of these courses and there are more than 50% of people that have been on the courses that fail in business and can not get jobs as plumbers but unless you try you will never know

u should only look at it as a steping stone. the corses are great but the real work starts afterwards and that can be difficult, so yes the course are great but dont expect too much from them as they are underpinning knowledge not a trade by their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone here done their workshops/assessments at OLCI Manchester??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock