Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone heard of NUS ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for an upfront fee is Advance Fee Fraud, plain and simple.

Trading stds have tried to shut them down a few times afaik only succeeding once but they spring up again next day.
Offer a few legit jobs to someone here and there and it kinda covers their obligations. They are not mugs and know how to play the system but they play on mugs.

Being spammed now by Sterling Brown Group.

Same old, same old........ in business for a few months, http://clydeoffices.co.uk/

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC510679

£300 per day

START THE ON-BOARDING NOW
Apply Now
We have secured a long term contract with a well known international brand for the survey and installation of combi gas boilers in private domestic properties across the UK.

You are based in the area that we are looking for engineers so we would like to offer you this opportunity to work with us as a preferred installer.

We ask that you have the following equipment and accreditations to enable you to onboard with us.

A van and tools suitable for the job in hand
A smart phone or tablet for the technical survey and commissioning of the install
Gas safe registration
Part P electrical certificate (not essential)
DBS certificate (application to one is acceptable)

Each day every installer will be given 1 x technical survey and 1 x installation to complete within your area. You will only be installing from your own technical surveys and equipment instructions.

Please click on the 'Apply Now' button to take you to our on-boarding process. This will enable us to register you with the supplier to be able to start installations. If for any reason you are unable to complete the on-boarding or you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail please call us on the the number or email address below.

Contact us on [email protected] or call us on 08000 096 142.
START THE ON-BOARDING NOW
Apply Now

Any computer savvy fellas on here can send a load of spam and crash their site?
If I had the knowledge I would
Detest these types of parasites with a passion

Any computer savvy fellas on here can send a load of spam and crash their site?
If I had the knowledge I would
Detest these types of parasites with a passion

Regretfully this just isn't that way to go, as much as I would love to, plus the 'damage' wouldn't be long lasting. We just have to keep sharing our honest views about them so when someone who is interested and researches the web and find posts like this they find out the truth.

What is being done is right on the line off legal/illegal but clearly over it for human morals.

I would be interested to see someone play them along, for "Research Purposes"

Who is the boiler manufacturer they claim to have a deal with?

This could come back to bite them on the sphincter.......

Again, ask them for a VAT number....... they always claim to be VAT registered.

It would be interesting to get them involved before the scum can dissappear back into the woodwork.

All legal, especially morally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone heard of NUS ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock