Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone from County Durham area need any help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMeek

as title says, I'm qualified to NVQ 2 done my apprenticeship unpaid for 2 years.

anyone needs any help or even just general labouring for a bit money give me a shout, going on holiday soon and need to make some money for it.

I'm willing to travel as long as what I get paid covers my expenses or I could even meet in Durham on the morning as I live close by.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone from County Durham area need any help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
I have decided on a career change after driving for 27 years. I live near Northampton and I have been trying to find a qualified plumber (at least 5 years) to assess my ability so I can go on to do my NVQ 2 site assessment. I have completed all my modules. All work I do will be for free...
Replies
Views
Squeak the cat
S
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer that speaks English! Both the engineer that built the fireplace and the heating engineer that service the system dont agree with each other on system...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock