Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Anyone fitted a bidet recently? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Paul Cockhill

Paul Cockhill Member

Hi

I am fitting a bidet for a client, see picture. The difficulty is connecting up when all the ceramic goes back to the wall. I think I can fit the hot and cold with flexis but am having difficulty fitting the waste. the only way I can think of doing it is to have a flexi plastic waste so I can screw it up at the wall end before I push the bidet onto the wall?

Anyone else have any bright ideas?

Paul 20170815_184252.jpg

2. Christopher buzzard

Christopher buzzard GSR

IMG_0632.PNG Is the waste you are connecting to, going straight out of the wall or coming out from the floor within the bidet? If it's going out of the wall, you could use this

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dkdc71

Dkdc71 Member

As you said flexible hoses for the plumbing and a mcalpine flexi extendable waste trap bidets are suppose to be off the wall and accessible but these days everything has to be hidden you can test while just out of position and then slide back in ,must be over 10 years since we fitted a sock washer lol that's what we use to tell the new apprentice, s they were called

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Cockhill

Paul Cockhill Member

Hi Chris and Dkdc71, thanks for your advice. The connection is in the floor however I am sure I could use the Flexcon. I knew you guys would have an answer.
    Thanks very much
    Paul

• Like Like x 1
  5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Top job on the tap, you know your water regs :)

6. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Mc alpine do several versions of the flexcon one of them should suit , how are the tiles being finished off around the window ? Cheers kop

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paul Cockhill

Paul Cockhill Member

Thanks KOP, yes I have found a Mc Alpine that will do the job. Dont know about the tiles, client is doing that

8. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Hes missed the tile trim out its gonna be hard to make it look anything now , good luck with your bit bud cheers kop .

9. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Could be doing d mold tile ?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ant Parkes

Ant Parkes Plumber

Or wants an easy life with a plastic window cill that overhangs. Won't look great though.