Search the forum,

Discuss anyone bought any new gadgets worth talking about? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or like my mate, crack the filling loop valves just open so it fills very slowly and potter round bleeding all the rads. You'll occasionally have to wait a few seconds for the pressure to climb but once you're all done you've time to pop back to the boiler and turn off final pressure. So simple and saves faffing around with a pressure reducing valves and the like....

thats what i have always done, thought everyone did that to be honest. :)

Attachments

• Splinter-ooze.jpg
    Splinter-ooze.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
you have bought a rat boy???????????????:D:D:D be handy for the drains

just bought a new keyring torch ..energiser by ever ready bright l.e.d beam good quality metal body only about a fiver from Wilkinsons already paid for its self and small enough to go in your pocket:)regards turnpin

A darn-great box spanner. well 1.5, inch which fits just nicely onto hot water cylinder unions. I found the insulation is so thick now that getting a spanner on meant cutting out a great swathe of material and still not fitting a wrench on squarely. So the new spanner means a good tight fit and a good tight leak-free connection.
TerryH.

PS a nice interesting thread!

funnily enough im making one today , got a few big jobs coming up so am going to get a pressure reducing valve connect 2 flexis one on each end and connect up to the filling loop save me running back to the boiler to top the pressure up as my lackie is on holiday for a few week

Hi mate

Any chance of explaining how this works or what I have to do? Got a combi boiler system to refil and like you say if your by yourself you're up and down the stairs like a yo yo for each rad?!!

Cheers

Mart

Hi mate

Any chance of explaining how this works or what I have to do? Got a combi boiler system to refil and like you say if your by yourself you're up and down the stairs like a yo yo for each rad?!!

Cheers

Mart

Mart

Why not top up to, say, 1 bar and then leave the filling loop cracked very slightly open with a slow filling rate. This allows you to amble around bleeding the rads on the system one by one with it topping up slowly behind you. Seems to work well for me!

Bought a garmin nuvi sat nav and bluetooth handsfree kit all in one should've done it a few years ago .

just had my tom tom live 1000 replaced on saturday ! must have for every one in London gives live updates on traffic saved me lots of time and money for diesel

Having posted on a couple of threads concerning Baxi Bermudas I suspect that gas man will be throwing away his CO2 analyser and be grabbing the nearest pooch to do it for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when the co is to high the dog just flakes out not as annoying as the anton that kicks off

not new but one thing i wouldnt be without is a small pen knife on my van keys everything seems to be wrapped or worse bubble wrapped and even going to the van to get a length of tube can cut the plastic end of a bundle

Don't want to be without my makeup, frilly knickers and manicure set. Scares the hell out of any rats in basements of Glasgow Tenements.

Not so good actually, I can't see fudge all when looking for shooting stars.

My KM900 analyser packed in so I have purchased the Kane 455. I was convinced to get it as the sensors are longer lasting and maintenance costs are lower.

My KM900 analyser packed in so I have purchased the Kane 455. I was convinced to get it as the sensors are longer lasting and maintenance costs are lower.

Well pleased with mine, takes a bit longer than the KM900 to purge though I think....80 seconds.

can any1 recomend a digital tester it need to do the following LET BY, AND TIGHTNESS TEST. HOME TO RECIVE A FEW REPLYS MANY THANKS MATT

My KM900 used to take 140 seconds to purge, maybe it was set wrong.

Pair of RayBan Aviators for the summer. At least you look cool driving the van!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone bought any new gadgets worth talking about? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock