Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone any idea what this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Attached photo

IMG_20170408_141918.jpg

Looks somthing like an old fan / duct coil

scrap :cool:

Does kinda look a cross between an old burner and old cast rad,,, does look abit of a mess though, wot material is it and is there threaded tappings ?

Its made of copper I found it in the basement of an old Victorian tenement, wondering if its valuable before I scrap it haha

Boost atleast the copper value is better than cast lol,,,, does both sides look the same ?

Hard to tell from picture if it is copper or bronze painted steel or similar. Are the black areas paint or heat / smoke discolouration ?????

I have no idea what it is. I would weigh it in but knowing my luck it would be worth millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone any idea what this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head covers only need to change the tap head covers really Problem is the old tap head covers wont turn! Any ideas please? Thanks
Replies
Views
The unit underneath has no access to the tap and from measuring, the unit does not even go as back as where the tap is. The pipework is a mess. I think the only solution is to remove the sink as I don't think my tapex kit will get to the tap bolts from cutting from the bottom with my multitool...
Replies
Views
Gone to use my shower tonight and this is happening? Any advice on what to do/what’s happening? I’ve attached a video.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock