Search the forum,

Discuss any oil boiler engineers online at the mo please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adrianfs1

help have oil dribbling from bleed screw, the satronic lockout is not on but boiler does nothing.
trianco eurostar eco combi 65

have you an isolation valve on the incoming pipe line? either on the tank in the way of a gate valve or one near the boiler on near the fire valve on the incoming oil line?

Isolate oil supply as bob suggests, remove bleed screw and wrap ptfe around it and replace.More information on boiler not firing required, is it buzzing?

Try resetting overheat thermostat once you've fixed the oil leak. What pressure are you showing on the water side and how heavy is your expansion vessel.

thanx guys for your replys problem solved, i didnt have a leak i was bleeding it and it was just dribbling out, problem with firing was a broken wire at programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any oil boiler engineers online at the mo please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock