Search the forum,

Discuss Any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for doing 4 inch in tight boxing if you use fast set glue

Recall something similar but not as good I think it was called a boa..not sure if I still have one in the shed ...must admit I do like the look of the Ridgid one.....regards Turnpin:wink:

I would get one if they were here in the UK, i'm a sucker for anything Ridgid, thats the tool manufacturer not the other thing lol let me know if you find one.

I would get one if they were here in the UK, i'm a sucker for anything Ridgid, thats the tool manufacturer not the other thing lol let me know if you find one.

Reputation goes before you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
https://idealheating.com/blog/important-customer-safety-notice Not very good from Ideal
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have old un-pressurised heating system and I need to top up the water but I cannot locate the bloody valve. Where is it? Is it in the attic? I also have this valve with black screw on top. Should this be opened or closed? Thank you
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and potential property however; wanted to reach out and see if anyone had suggestions or comments on what a wholesaler should be.... e.g. what do you want to...
Replies
Views
K
I recently bought a set of ARCORA bathroom faucets. I have just installed and used them, and they feel pretty good. I would like to ask if any netizens have bought this brand at your home? ARCORA 3 Hole 8 Inch Brushed Nickel Widespread Bathroom Faucet With Drain Assembly | ARCORA FAUCETS -...
Replies
Views
Katherine Xu
K
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock