Search the forum,

Discuss Any Decent Plumbers From Ballyclare or Close by Oil feed line not supplying boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Buckley

Hi guys As said I am from Ballyclare N ireland I see a few posters on here from here I took a couple of pics. My boiler is not firing after getting a load of oil, i got 300 litres of oil from lisburn fuels dont worry i always stay watch them filling tank and no its in.

But my problem appears to be the feed line from the boiler to boiler house when we took off the feed line a friend help who new a bit we noticed their no oil gushing out at the boiler end. We did same at the tank end and agian it was fine and oil gushed out was a bit of dirt in the vavle of the tank. So i think thier is some obstruction in the feed line are their any you guys close to Ballyclare or. I persume it would be just an obsctruction as if it was a gravity problem oil would not have gushed out of tank we we took valve off.
WP_20151021_12_57_16_Pro.jpg

Motor
WP_20151021_12_57_25_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Any Decent Plumbers From Ballyclare or Close by Oil feed line not supplying boil

Hi David. If you have any valves on the oil line - you should have a proper fire valve fitted somewhere, then it will block with the slightest bit of dirt. No dirt should be allowed into the oil line and a paper element oil filter should always be fitted at oil tank IMO. The clear tube sight gauges on oil tank can shrink and let rain water in also.
I am nearby to you. Great place Ballyclare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Decent Plumbers From Ballyclare or Close by Oil feed line not supplying boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock