Search the forum,

Discuss anton sprint v2 software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatherof2

does any know where i can download this or if it's available for download ?

cheers

Phone me in the morning and I will send you the CD. The firmware version on the Sprint has to match the software.

Kevin

01707 373751

Kevin, You wouldn't happen to know if there is a 64bit version? Ive had mine for about 3 months now and gave up with the software as my FGA isnt seen when plugged into the USB.

I will ask my IT man in the morning, not sure at the moment.

I think there is a problem with the software, it wont work for me or a mate

What version of windows are you using?

Matt, my IT man can talk you through how to set the software up.

Same number as above.

kevin how much would you charge to calibrate a v2 an amp130 and an atm200?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I am not allowed to put prices on the site. This forum is sponsored by advertising and it may be considered as free advertising.

Kevin

I have asked the software department for a release date for windows 7. As for the 64 bit for earlier windows, there are no plans yet. There should be a Vista driver on the CD, 32 bit only.

No plans for an Apple 10.X

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton sprint v2 software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock