Search the forum,

Discuss Anton amg 50 gas sniffer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Im thinking about buying a sniffer. Just want to know if these are any good for pin pointing leaks, what are there limitations or is it just worth using ldf

I use a gasco seeker everyday. Brilliant but expensive.

It depends what you need It for and what budget. You can get sniffers that are much cheaper and just beep when there's a certain amount of gas present.

I have the add on for for my Anton V2 heavy on the battery but fantastic piece of kit.

Ide be using it to find very small leaks in domestic propertys. Not really on a regular basis. I would really want to know there limitations. How much for gasco and who makes them

I have the anton and would recommend it bud , gasco seeker a bit over kill for domestic .

The v2 is an awesome bit of kit in my opinion. Also very easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton amg 50 gas sniffer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock