Search the forum,

Discuss another one! Bod its up your way.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

know any thing about this set up Lee?

https://www.uka247.com/public

got this email and something dosnt look right especially on monetry terms....

Urgent – We are seeking a reliable quality repairer in your area- can you help?
UKAssistance247 provide services to the Insurance and Property industry. We are a long established company with a reputation for providing quality works and good customer service.
From time to time vacancies arise within our Contractor Network and it is for this reason that we are approaching several engineers in your area with a view to using your services on a regular basis. Our business has expanded over recent years and our current panel of repairers are now struggling to manage an increased volume of work - you will appreciate that we need to fill these vacant positions as quickly as possible.
Unlike other companies, there are no catches and no charges involved in being one of our approved repairers; we simply need more repairers in your area to help our customers.
Ideally, we are looking for engineers that can offer us around the clock services as the majority of our business is emergency related. If you have some spare capacity or would be interested in expanding your business in this way, then please contact me within the next 7 days.
The best contact number to discuss this further is 01977 781840 and press option 5.
I am open to any questions you have and I will explain the processes which are in place and discuss the Contractor Application which I will need you to fully complete, sign and return back to me.
You will require a minimum of £5 million Public Liability Insurance and to be able demonstrate that you meet all legal requirements within this type of business.
In return we will offer you a regular flow of work and 30 Day payment terms.
I will look forward to hearing from you.

more than likely!
its advertised what they charge but includes 2hr labor and £150 in parts leaving about £20 for the fitter.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another one! Bod its up your way.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock