Search the forum,

Discuss Alternative for Drayton SM1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56158

Evening all, looking for an alternative for the above 24hr mechanical timeclock, Drayton is pricy for a basic clock. Unable to change wiring box layout because of proximity to consumer box. Thanks.

drayton lifestyle

Sorry it's got to be mechanical, long term tenants unable to use digital clocks.

Sorry it's got to be mechanical, long term tenants unable to use digital clocks.

any reason as once set there no need to change it (hour change is automatic) etc

but fair enough

drayton switchmaster

Last edited:
Reason for being mechanical only is the tenant is partially sighted, also clocks changing isn't a problem for her. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alternative for Drayton SM1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all I hope you are all well? I am after a bit of advice please, I am looking to fit a Drayton LWC1 wiring centre into my boiler circuit as the wiring is incorrect, someone has linked the Neutral and HW off wires in the programmer circuit for some reason. Looking at the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new here so I hope this is in the correct section. I'm looking to replace my very old Drayton SM1 mech timer with a Drayton LP711. Would anyone know is the back plate wiring exactly the same is it a straight swap or do I need to change anything.?? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system optimisation and efficiency and i've come to the conclusion that the boiler in my property is way oversized for the requirements, The property is a 4 bed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm unsure how to wire one of the components which I believe is known as the programmer or controller. There is one that was originally fitted with the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Hi Ive recently changed an old UP1 controller for a new Drayton LP722. All working fine but the old white plastic extension back box with the wiring connection plate has had to be re-used as the programmer came without this. My question is can you still get these as the old extension box is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock