Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha InTec C Gas valve / controls Q in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Perkins

Gas Engineer
Good Evening,

Where could I ask some questions or 'who' could I ask some questions about controls with boilers?

Last edited:
Im on an initial course into the gas industry, so I'm a student. All questions are hypothetical to be honest, although i may have to work on it in a workshop if asked.

Talk to your teacher/lecturer.

Good Evening,

I've used this forum for a while now, mainly finding thing's already covered and so not needing to actually speak to anyone. Im currently doing some revision and wanted to know what the 'controls' on an Alpha InTec C boiler would be. Obviously there is a gas valve, is it multi-functional though?
I.e has a regulator/thermocouple/solenoid - or am i way off?..there is a black plastic block with a plug on it which i am assuming is a solenoid.. Way off, this is a modern condensing boiler you need to do some research on zero rated gas valves.

There is also an electrode coming from the burner chamber on the left side and one on the right, would the left one be a flame rectification control of some sort? M.I states Flame sensing electrode...so a Electronic flame supervision device? How does this work then ? Why does the flame need supervision?
This is the link to the boiler:http://www.alpha-innovation.co.uk/products/Boilers/Combination+Boilers/InTec+C/3707668722

anymore info would be greatly appreciated, cheers in advance.

We have to be careful in open forum with the info provided so hope that helps.
Answer a few questions & you never know the Mod's might be able to help with access to a safer place.

We have to be careful in open forum with the info provided so hope that helps.
Answer a few questions & you never know the Mod's might be able to help with access to a safer place.

Ok, If the information shouldn't be published here that makes sense. I will edit the post and see if there is a more appropriate place for it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha InTec C Gas valve / controls Q in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock