Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha he cb25, flashing lights, repressurised in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderland

Yesterday I bled the radiators for the first time in the flat that I bought last year. Today my boiler was displaying red and Amber flashing lights which, when I checked online, meant that the system had depressurised. I have then used the filling loop to re-pressurise the system and have got the needle back to within the green zone on the display (it's at roughly one bar). The flashing lights will not stop though and I am not able to use my boiler. Has anyone got any advice please? I've looked at manuals online but can't find anything helpful

Reset it. Turn it off then on. Put the pressure slightly higher. Then into realms of a gsr engineer.

Think alphas need resetting after a fault. This is done by turning one of the dails on the front all the way to the left.

I'll try the reset. I did it briefly earlier but it didn't seem to affect it. Fingers crossed

It's working! Thanks for your help and suggestions. I think it just needed a little while to sort itself out after adjusting the pressure. I've got hot water and the radiators are on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha he cb25, flashing lights, repressurised in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There isn't an error code, since even the error code display is flashing. I have searched the internet but cannot see this problem elsewhere, since every...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, would appreciate any thoughts on the below. I have an almost 10yr old Ferroli Modena 32S HE system boiler. (I am aware of their reputation! ) 2 weeks ago HW went lukewarm. When HW was called, the rads came on. The cylinder motorised valve has been replaced today, but it's not fixed the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Potterton Suprima boiler that keeps locking out with a red flashing light. If you reset the boiler it fires up fine and heating and hot water work etc and then it just locks out again after an hour or so. Everything looks in order and flue is clear, customer had a new...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock