Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha cd35c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Just had a call out to a alpha cd35c
Completely dead = pcb fuse popped.

Replaced fuse and did short circuit test to try and find why it went, was reading 35.8 ohm unplugged everything but sill only 35
To my understanding of breakdowns (limited) it should read over 100ohm

Fired boiler up and all was good

I think there's s pcb error

Any other ideas please lads

Moved.

Tommy please keep boiler repairs in the private section mate.

Guess we're just have to wait and see if I get call back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha cd35c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi peeps. I have this boiler that went off last week, completely dead. I fault found on the control pcb and found a power Reg blown, a smoothing cap dried up and a fuse blown. Replaced all three and now the boiler fires up, gives hot water for exactly 32 seconds then shuts down with red light...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I attended a gloworm 30cxi running on lpg today. Changed the return pipe on the heat exchanger as the rubber connector had gone hard and was leaking all over the place. Boiler fired up ran for 20 secs on dhw then fan increased speed and it went out. Went through the ignition sequence a...
Replies
Views
Heno here. From Ireland. I'm a marine sparks but that doesn't qualify in any way to deal with electric and water. Pleasure to meet you all. I know the title of my 1st post might be moderated but I couldn't shorten it. I've a Joule 300lt Cyclone tank. It has 2 Heatrod immersions with a Cotherm...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The system is up and running and works okay but I feel it could work alot better if it were setup properly. Im not a plumber and really understand how parts...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum as I'm desperately in need of some help. My elderly parents (81 and 77) have a Baxi Solo 3 pf60 and it has been giving trouble. I'm not a plumber but a process operator for a chemical manufacturer and an experienced DIYer, so I'm obviously limited with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock