Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha CB50 only coming on for few seconds for both DHW and CH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arniep

Got an alpha CB50 which has suddenly stopped working. Both hot water and central heating only come on for a few seconds before cutting out only to restart trying again a minute later for the same result.
Did have issue that builders removed flue but that is back in place so shouldn't be an issue. Any ideas.
I would like to resolve myself before calling an engineer in.
Thanks in advance

Builders removed the flue? they have broken the gas regulations pal do not use this appliance untill a gas registered engineer has looked at it you cannot resolve this yourself croppie this ones for you bud .

Only top part removed (bit through the roof) not too near the boiler.

Doesn't matter. They have broken the law and placed you and your family in real danger.

Turn it off and call in a gsr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha CB50 only coming on for few seconds for both DHW and CH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock