Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha boilers any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Desrob - another one in the can for 'not as bad as everyone is making out' category!

Any experience with the solar side of these tin cans??

Russ

Ive been working on Alphas for almost 20 years now!!, used to be branded as Oceans in the early years, but TBH the last and latest models are the most reliable of the Alpha boiler models they have made in the last 10 years,

So Ruski, I have no experience in the Alpha solar, try giving the sales team a call?

i did a solar course at one of there depot,and quite enjoyed the experience, goody bag was poor ,you' need to improve it,i liked the gas saver but found it expensive, also the thermal stores ,not bad,i understand the new range is having problem

Clearly those singing the praises of these pieces of junk have never had to fault find of repair them. Data badges for example have the most scant info imaginable. Beyond that point they are just unreliable, there is always a problem with them.

Clearly those singing the praises of these pieces of junk have never had to fault find of repair them. Data badges for example have the most scant info imaginable. Beyond that point they are just unreliable, there is always a problem with them.

Over past few weeks I have been to 2 different sheds of a boiler, no more than 2 years old with multiple faults/leaks due to failing components. I did not believe they were newish boilers after seeing the state of them inside.

Alpha have lost the 'benefit of doubt'; as RoryD they are still junk!

Over past few weeks I have been to 2 different sheds of a boiler, no more than 2 years old with multiple faults/leaks due to failing components. I did not believe they were newish boilers after seeing the state of them inside.

Alpha have lost the 'benefit of doubt'; as RoryD they are still junk!
With a 5 to 7 year warranty how come you were attending to a two year old boiler? And like the man said fit and forget if after 7 years it's going wrong then it's only more cash to be earned, I dread the day a manufacturer makes an ultra reliable boiler that doesn't go wrong as I'd have to find another career

Plenty of ways out of an alpha warranty. Even their agents bodge the installs!

all boilers especially combi's are junk !!!!

why would any manufacturer make a super reliable boiler ?

that would make bad business sense non profitable business model

if you want a crap boiler to moan about come down my way plenty of worcesters falling apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha boilers any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock