Search the forum,

Discuss Almost Finishing My NVQ 2, Opinions Appreciated! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HTG-Apprentice

Hi, In july 2011 i started my apprenticeship as a apprentice heating engineer, With a large sized commercial building services company working
on a static site, In september i wouldve finished my NVQ level 2 in heating and vent, the thing is, I love the work and the people i work with
but i despise the people who work for the company, mr supervisor is a complete ******** and the company is really putting me in disbelive.

We can never order the parts we need and subby are getting back handers to steal our work!, I don't know wether to stick it out another
2 years and do my level 3, or to complete my level 2 and then in september apply for jobs as a non gas trained heating engineer.

Any opinions appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Almost Finishing My NVQ 2, Opinions Appreciated! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any other avenues i could go? any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack off and completing my practical for my NVQ. I am waiting on a plumber to to send me his documents to send off. I am worried about the practical and...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock