Search the forum,

Discuss Alien Covenant has anyone seen? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Has anyone seen this? We saw it last night and have to say spent the whole film waiting for something to happen. As a hardcore fan of the Alien films I was totally unimpressed and I actualy like the much slated Alien 3.

went to see it with my nephew i thought it was ok but nothing new and also left us with an ending that means there will be another in the series

yes...for me I'm not really bothered about seeing anything new I just want a good Alien film like 1,2,3 and 4.

I don't think any new Alien films will ever beat Aliens for me :) Saw Covenant and it was ok, probably rate it 7/10. No where near as good as the original films though but better than Prometheus which I thought was rubbish!

Prometheus was a bit dull but for me I prefer it over Covenant.

For me Alien is still so hard to beat..... especially with the John Hurt scene ....regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alien Covenant has anyone seen? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock