Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on office software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can anyone give me advice on office software. I have been running my heating company on my own for four years. I have been doing. My paper work by hand but I am at the stage where I want to be more efficient. I have no idea what software I need for accounting & invoicing etc if anyone can tell me what they are using it would help me out thanks.

I am in the same position as you now. Need a decent software package to back me up.

That's what I have at the moment. But would like something decent that I can do everything on including quotes and invoices with the capability to email it all off from one place without having to bounce around screens.

Aye it is a bit of a chore, so i'll keep watching this one :)

I have found a few things like tradify
Where you pay monthly and you get everything in one place I am thinking about trying them out

Speak to your accountant. Probably worth getting something that links with their software. You can try the likes of Sage and whatnot to see what that can do for you.

If you want jobs being booked in using it too there are loads of things like this.

TradeHero on the App Store

It's free with some add-on's you pay for. Have a go of things like that.

Hi

I have just come across your post and not sure if you are still looking. I work for simPRO software which has been built specifically for your industry. It integrated with Sage, Quickbooks and Xero and can help your business massively. We have thousands of clients worldwide, the software is a 30 day rolling contract and we also have 24 hours support.

I am happy to provide you with an online demo and see if it may be of interest to you

Please let me know your thoughts

Vishal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on office software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock