Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on employing staff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My business is getting to busy to handle on my own I need to take on another engineer. I am a bit nervous about having this commitment. Can anyone give advice about a small business taking on a first worker. Such as national insurance & tax and any other information thanks for any advice.

My business is getting to busy to handle on my own I need to take on another engineer. I am a bit nervous about having this commitment. Can anyone give advice about a small business taking on a first worker. Such as national insurance & tax and any other information thanks for any advice.

Big step. Definitely one to discuss with your accountant before commiting. Some notes about the legalities here:

Employing staff for the first time - GOV.UK

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on employing staff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock