Search the forum,

Discuss advice on ecotecpro24 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Filippo

Hi there! Three weeks ago an ecotecpro24 was installed in my flat. hot water working fine. When I turn on the central heating the boiler runs for a couple of minutes, but as soon it reaches the set temperature [50 degrees], it switches itself off. Once the burner anti-cycling time is over, it would do so again and agin, without running continuously. Any suggestion? Thanks!!

Best to call back your installer to check it over & if need be they can call the manufacturer, as if you went straight to the manufacturer & it was a system or installation problem you could end up with a bill.

No need to start another thread on this subject!
You have been advised by several of us to call the installer back - unless you fitted it yourself, or a builder mate did it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advice on ecotecpro24 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock