Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on buying Ideal Logic for my house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I wouldn't go ideal budget I would go baxi

Intergas worth consideration fitted 3 now would not win any beauty contests but in a word SOLID built to last very little to go wrong and water delivery is hard to beat . kop

Ok thanks to all for the responses, much appreciated
I fitted a Logic for my dad last year and hes chuffed to bits with it. He did have a 14year old Biasi before mind which was abit like Triggers broom in that it had every part replaced in its lifetime
I honestly thought the Logic was a good boiler

*My mother has the Baxi. In 5/6 years its been good except having to changed the dhw diaphragm

*Noted but the 24kw seemed ok for running a bath. I don't have a bath and I live on my own. Now you've mentioned it , Ill upgrade to the 30kw for an extra 50quid

* The Vogue is an extra £300 which puts me off. Id probably be better off repairing my existing boiler if its going to cost me a grand - what does it get me?
This combi has a 10year shelf life - maybe less if Putin turns the tap off
Ive got a Glow worm 30cxi at the min. I think its about 12year old
although the Intergas intrigues me for £700

Last edited:
What about the Independant
5 year warranty
Or logic + 7 years
Ideal filter extends heat exchanger warranty

Hey Tom,

Why don’t you look at the Baxi 228 or 428 (2 or 5 year warranty). Get them from Williams and Co. Cheap price, easy to install and decent boiler.

Thanks Mike but Ive already fitted an Ideal
Seriously considered the Intergas but went with the Independent

Fair play Tom, i’ve Fitted a lot of independents as well and there a cracking little boiler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on buying Ideal Logic for my house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock