Search the forum,

Discuss Advice needed. Issues with underfloor heating and hot water system for new build in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrera, this must be a record, 140 posts and still not fixed, you need a man who wears his underpants on the outside.

Carrera, this must be a record, 140 posts and still not fixed, you need a man who wears his underpants on the outside.
Xmas hols did not help, plumber should be back later this week with consultant and fresh look! Will give an update then if still interested.

i am pushing for low loss header set up, when I spoke to him, he said when required, they use the valliant ones, any they any good? Before I have a further conversation with him later this week when he brings a consultant in to have a look.

Tbh you shouldn't be pushing for anything apart from a working system. My advice would be to stay away from specifying as if it doesn't solve it you he's only doing what you have asked.

This should be his problem to own and run with.

Tbh you shouldn't be pushing for anything apart from a working system. My advice would be to stay away from specifying as if it doesn't solve it you he's only doing what you have asked.

This should be his problem to own and run with.
Fair point

Carrera,

Please take notice of what Howsie says, let the consultant do his job, don't you suggest anything to him, don't even mention you have be on the forum, then you don't need to tell the consultant what suggestions have been made here, personally I wouldn't want all and sundries ideas of what's wrong when they haven't seen the job.

If the consultant is any good he will sort it out, I have not read more than 10 of the post, why because if you haven't got it fixed after 20 posts then its going nowhere, a good heating consultant should come in the house and should have the answers to your problems before he leaves, if he doesn't sack him too!

To fix your problems, we need to be stood in front of the problem, not miles away, it can be done sometimes, but not always.

Tony

Carrera,

Please take notice of what Howsie says, let the consultant do his job, don't you suggest anything to him, don't even mention you have be on the forum, then you don't need to tell the consultant what suggestions have been made here, personally I wouldn't want all and sundries ideas of what's wrong when they haven't seen the job.

If the consultant is any good he will sort it out, I have not read more than 10 of the post, why because if you haven't got it fixed after 20 posts then its going nowhere, a good heating consultant should come in the house and should have the answers to your problems before he leaves, if he doesn't sack him too!

To fix your problems, we need to be stood in front of the problem, not miles away, it can be done sometimes, but not always.

Tony
Thanks happy flyer for your help in working through this

Carrera,

Sorry I could not have helped you sooner and saved you some time, I have not been posting for some time, hope now you can get on with putting it right-right, you know where
I am if you want me.

Tony

It is funny people come on here with their problems get the advice they need, problems gets fixed and that's the last you hear of them, maybe there is something to be learned from that, I have not heard from him, no news is good news.

Puts me off responding Sometimes.

Howsie,

The problem is you will never know how it pans out and then the advice is given and you can't take it back, I agree with you all the same, if the OP is nice and warm now he won't be scanning UKPF

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice needed. Issues with underfloor heating and hot water system for new build in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock