Search the forum,

Discuss Adult Apprentice Looking For Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LFH86

Afternoon All,

I am looking for a plumbing apprentiship in the Cheshire area. I am prepared to drive further if needed. I have completed two years in college and I am now looking to complete my NVQ.

Any further questions just ask.

Many thanks

I've deleted your duplicate threads. You only need to post this once.

Any more is spamming.

And for that you will be banned.

Take this as a friendly warning.

I was unsure where to post my add as there are so many threads.

Thanks for the advice

No problem. Good luck.

And welcome to the forum.

Stick around because there's plenty that you can take away from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adult Apprentice Looking For Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock